“A place to awaken body, mind, and spirit and attain health and wellness with yoga, meditation and holistic practices”
- A space to relax and energize the body, calm the mind, lift the spirit, and connect with your inner peace and harmony.
- Yoga classes are small with a lot of individual attention.
- We teach yoga classes to individuals of all ages and abilities including those with limited range of mobility, injuries, chronic pain, anxiety, depression, osteoarthritis, arthritis, insomnia, Multiple sclerosis, and many other health issues.
- We offer holistic wellness services that are tailored to individual needs.
- Our Yoga classes are student centered and taught by highly trained teachers.
- Our approach to yoga teaching is mindful and safe.
- We aspire to create an environment where our students will experience yoga as a practice towards a greater ease of body movement, flexibility, and strength, awareness of breath, quietening of the mind, and nurturing of the spirit.”
“If you can see your path laid out in front of you step by step, you know it’s not your path.
You make your own path with every step you take. That’s why it’s your path.”
The best way to awaken the peace that resides within and make it a greater part of everyday life is to focus on the moment – live today to its fullest, fearing less, and loving more.”
Paula Peisner Coxe