At Breathing Space Yoga & Wellness Services we foster a positive and peaceful space for you to relax and renew mind, body, and spirit.
We encourage you to:
- Feel free to perform your yoga at your own pace and really listen to your body and what it needs.
- Perform each yoga pose (asana) slowly, carefully, and mindfully.
- Do not compete with your neighbours or yourself. There is no competition involved in yoga and your neighbours will always be different from you because they are as unique as you are.
- Be open to what you experience in each class. Each class will be unique and influenced by your outside practice as well as your body’s present moment condition.
- Ask questions especially before class. During a yoga pose, if you are uncomfortable or feel any pain, come out and ask the teacher for assistance. You want to build from a strong foundation.
- Be kind and patient with yourself with your yoga practice. Your yoga journey is an ongoing process.
- Mostly, we want you to relax and enjoy yourself. You have chosen this time to quiet the mind, nurture the spirit, appreciate your body and become more in tune with it.
Please click on FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) in the About Us dropdown menu. You will find that a lot of our policies and guidelines for classes, workshops, and wellness services are answered in these questions and answers. If you still have other questions please call us at 289-680-9642 (YOGA) or e-mail us at email@example.com
All participants wanting to attend yoga classes, meditation classes, and workshops must fill out the Breathing Space Yoga & Wellness Services Registration Form and Agreement of Release and Waiver of Liability. Please click on these to headings to access the forms.
Please bring the above forms with you on the first day of attending the class and/or workshop and hand them to the teacher before starting the class and/or workshop. Thank you.
Breathing Space Yoga & Wellness Services is doing its part to minimize the potential spread and practice physical distancing that is recommended by the Canadian health officials. We are taking COVID-19 seriously and we appreciate you respecting our protocols to keep everyone healthy and safe during this challenging time.
Under the Ministry of Health’s guidelines, we need to screen and keep a record of all clients as a precaution for the Covid19 track record. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation and appreciate your support with this process.
If you would like to sign up for a private or group yoga class or a meditation class, please call us at 289-680-9642 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will e-mail you the COVID19 SCREENING FORM to be filled out. Once you have filled it out this Form and sent it back to us, we will schedule time and dates of the private or group yoga classes or meditation class with you. You will need to show ID and proof of your double covid vaccine document when you arrive at the studio. Thank you kindly. Please do not show up at the studio without scheduling the time and date you are to come to class.
- Must fill out the COVID19 SCREENING FORM e-mailed to you and e-mail the responses to Breathing Space Yoga & Wellness Services
- Yoga classes are now spaced 1/2 hour apart so there is time to clean the studio in-between each class, and students do not come and go at the same time.
- All surfaces will be disinfected between classes (doorknobs, chairs, faucets, pens, clipboards, light switches, bathroom, and floors).
- There are no Drop-Ins at this time.
- There are limited spaces available to maintain the required physical distancing of a 6-foot radius for students and instructors.
- Please come to class no more than 15 minutes before the class start time.
- NO change rooms available at this time. Please arrive dressed for class.
- When using the bathroom at Breathing Space Yoga & Wellness Services please follow the guidelines posted on the wall for hand washing and replace the toilet paper roll with one placed on top of toilet bowl lid.
- Please wear your mask when entering the studio as per the Hamilton By-Law. You can take your mask off when you are settled on your mat for class. You must put on your mask every time you leave your mat to use the bathroom or leave the studio.
- You will need to sanitize your hands when first entering and leaving Breathing Space Yoga & Wellness Services.
- The studio will be open 15 minutes before each class starts and will close 15 minutes after each class ends. The doors will be locked during classes. Please no late comers.
- Please physical distance from others when coming to class.
- If you have not done the COVID19 SCREENING FORM prior to coming to the studio, you will be asked to read the one posted on the wall by the door at the entrance hallway to the studio and confirm you answered “NO” to each question.
- You must show your Covid19 double vaccine document and photo ID at the entrance. You only need to show the instructor this information on your first day of class.
- Due to sanitization, please bring your own yoga mat, blanket, blocks, belt, and head pillow and a face towel to place around the eye bag you use at the studio. Bring your own eye bag if possible. Please minimize bringing any other items to class. If possible, please do NOT bring your cell phone into the practice area. If you bring your cell phone into the room, please make sure it is turned off and put away or flipped screen down close to your yoga mat.
- Once you have been screened, your instructor will direct you to the taped off spot in the studio where you can place your mat. Please go straight to your assigned spot in the studio. Place the top of your mat along the taped line.
- Once you are settled on your yoga mat, you can take off your mask and place it by your mat. . Please stay on your yoga mat during class unless it is an emergency. If you do get up, please put your mask back on.
- The instructor will direct you when it is OK to leave the class. After putting on your shoes and coat please leave the studio immediately.
- Instructors will be wearing a mask and/or face shield.